We've taken 20 seminal events from the Internet in 2011 and weaved them into a single artwork.
Your challenge? Name all 20.
Within this picture are references to 20 events that took place online in 2011. Can't spot them all? Don't panic - just click on 'show answers'. Thanks to everyone who's taken part: we're totally impressed by the level of internet geekyness out there.
- ROME 3 Dreams of Black - an interactive film by Chris Milk
- The videogame Sword and Sworcery was released for the iPad
- Nyan Cat
- Update 11.10 - codename Oneiric Ocelot - was released for the open source software OS Ubuntu
- Two turkeys don’t make an eagle - Tweeted by Vic Gundotra describing the Microsoft/Nokia mobile deal
- Anonymous attacks the PlayStation Network
- Greenpeace uses the Internet to fund the building of a new Rainbow Warrior
- Dennis Ritchie, creator of the C programming language and co-creator of UNIX, dies
- Videogame Duke Nukem Forever launches – after 15 years of development
- Google replaces Helvetica with Comic Sans in search results as an April Fools joke
- 'The Force' Volkswagen commercial
- Rebecca Black’s music video Friday went viral
- Casey Neistadt’s protest video, made when he got a ticket for riding outside the bike lane in NY
- The Hacker group LulzSec was formed and launched several attacks against corporate and public websites
- Google+ - Google’s social network - launches
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple, dies
- Facebook introduces the Timeline
- Wikileaks releases secret files on Guantánamo prisoners
- YouTube video The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger goes viral
- Old Spice Mano a Mano - the duel between old Old Spice Guy and New Old Spice Guy Fabio